If you have any questions about joining Illinois MGMA, please contact the Illinois Adminstrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-275-6462 x9583
Regular Membership - Annual Dues $100
- An individual who is directly employed in management or administrative support services by an entity formally organized to provide or facilitate the provision of healthcare services.
- An individual employed by a management organization, hospital/hospital system, practice management firm or other business entity responsible for managing any operational component(s) of an entity providing healthcare services. This includes consultants who are responsible for operations of one or more practices on an ongoing basis.
- Healthcare providers/clinicians who hold an active license in the state of Illinois are also considered active members.
- An individual who qualifies as a "Regular" member at the State Level and has an invidual membership with both the state and national organizations (*Organizational membership members are not eligible at this time).
- An individual who meets the following criteria (based on National MGMA's membership criteria):
- Is directly employed in management or administrative support services by a healthcare entity
- Any business entity responsible for managing any operational components of an entity that provides healthcare services
- Healthcare providers/clinicians who hold an active medical license
- Click this link to learn more about this membership level
Organizational Membership - Annual Dues $2200
We offer a group membership tier for practices that have multiple members who want to join from the same organization. Members that qualify are individuals who work for a medical group practice (whether independent or a practice that is part of a larger medical/health system). In addition to the benefits afforded to our other membership categories, organizational members receive the following benefits:
Unlimited number of individual members from your organization
Discounts on conference attendance rates
Affiliate Membership - Annual Dues $350
An individual employed by an organization that provides services as a vendor to medical group practices, or any individual who does not meet the requirements for active membership, but who subscribes to the purposes and activities of the Association.
Student Membership - Complimentary
An individual who is pursuing a healthcare or business-related degree at an accredited institution of higher learning and does not qualify for any other member category. Please note that Student Members must be prepared to provide an unofficial transcript in order to confirm enrollment.
If you are unable to complete an online application, please contact your Illinois Administrator at email@example.com.