Why Join Illinois MGMA?
Illinois MGMA values professional development to enhance the skills and knowledge of medical practice executives so they can improve their practices and advance their careers. Advocacy to represent our profession to ensure understanding and comprehension of the business and operational aspects of physician practice management. Collaboration to foster the exchange of ideas and best practices between medical practice executives; and Leadership to inspire medical practice executives to innovate and deliver change that maximizes the community's investment in healthcare.
Benefits of Membership which contribute to your personal and professional success:
- Participate in our state-wide conferences with a mix of medical practice leaders in one location. Members receive discounted registration rates.
- Participate in our regularly scheduled webinars on current topics to benefit your practice. Members receive free or discounted webinar registration rates.
- Receive certification through the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) using the education, support and resources provided to you as a member.
- Receive periodic legislative updates to keep informed on issues that face the healthcare community.
- Receive periodic payer updates to stay informed on changes, updates and challenges regarding reimbursement issues for your practice.
- Develop leadership skills and your professional network through your contribution on the Illinois MGMA Board or Committees.
- Receive invitations to join our LinkedIn and ListServ networking groups to share questions, best practices and ideas with fellow members.
- Look for and post jobs for free on our online job board. Members receive notification when new jobs are posted.
- Find your peers and make new connections within your specialty by searching for fellow members through our "members only" online directory.
- Opportunities to interact and connect with industry suppliers offering an array of emerging technology, applications and services designed to help you find solutions to changes in the industry and build important business relationships.
- and more...